Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Funeral


Death is the life's last mystery. It's seem so scary, creepy and full of strange thing. Two days ago my neighbour--an old lady pass way. She is a Christian and her family having a three day open casket funeral.
The funeral service will reflect the personality of the one who has died and the circumstances of their death. Feelings of grief, gratitude, joy and sadness often intermingle.
As a good neighbour and because I knew the deceased very well--even--we come from different religion, I decided to come to the funeral place to give her a last respect.
I don't really like the place---honestly --no body like to come to this place is not because their relative or friend had been died and the funeral arrangement is held in this place. It's far from creepy but ....the presence of the death and the sadness is so strong and give me some feeling that I can't explains.
I know next time soon or later I will be there, inside the casket with so many people with sad face....if I'm that lucky...but..whatever..I don't feel wanna think about it now.
For a while I peeped into the casket and seen the dead body lied in peace, like she was in her slumber. Her old face look so pretty like someone who has a sweet dream in her sleep. Thanks to her make up artist who make her look so lovely and adorable.
I always admired this good hearted people who out to do this unfavorit job but very important. I don't know what will happen if people like them are not around. The make up artist, the casket maker, the undertaker or the burrial digger everyone of them give most significant suport to the family when arrangement for funeral of the love one was held.
There are different funeral for every religion. But for Chinesse , the funeral of the love one is important. They will spend alot money for this.
Some times, I hope I don't need to attend a funeral anymore..but is it possible? If the live one is still here, the death will be there. Waiting....in patience. And ones again and again...I have to attend the funeral, and it will stop ones for sure ...if I 'm the one who lie in side the casket.
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top