Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Why I'm be a Muslim

First of all, because I'm born in Muslim Family. I don't now since when my ancestor convert to Islam but one for sure it's very long ago when Islam brought to Java by Arab and Gujarat trader. Before Islam came to Java, Javanese people is either Hindusm , Buddhism or mix both of them that often we call it Kejawen . For jJavanese people Kejawen not only a belief but also a Traditions The Javanese people who convert to Islam never leave their traditions behind hence their mix their beliefs with Islam, then later we call it Islam Kejawen.
So Islam for my family not only a religion but also a Traditions. We belief, practice and apply it in our daily activity.
It's not fair to say that Islam is better than another religion. But for me it is. Because I grown up with Islam. It's not fair also to say that another religion is better than Islam, just because thair worshipped in a nice way.
When I small, I really hate if my parent force me to practice our daily prayer. And I really want to be a Buddhis or Christian so I don't need to pray five times a day or I don't need to 'fast' during a Ramadhan,
But then my dear Father taught me about the big sin the human do and unforgivable in God eyes. First is beliefs there are a lot more god beside the God. Convert to another religion. And betrayal, unfaithfuland never keep a promise.
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top