Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

First sign

Past never Past! It's real! More near your time, more thing to think. I can't sleep! I remember everything I've done for long time ago..in my grown up years. It's really annoying and bother me alot.
In my kid times, I wanted bicycle most. But my father never let me to have it. Even when my lovely grand mother willing to sell her cow to buy me one, he didn't let. but when my little brother wanted to have it, one times asked he straight away bougth for him. Un fair! I hate him so much that time. And I forgot about that for so long.... until know!
It's supposed doesn't matter now, cos I can buy 10 bicycle if I want. But the problem is not about the money..and never be it was. And I never ask him why he did let me have a bicycle when I was a kid. Do you think I supposed to ask him?
What happen if his answer so dispoint? I sure I'll be sad. It's just a bike anyway. Ya..just a bicycle! But I could throw it away from my mind...! It come in my dream.
Since a few days ago...I dream about my chilhood. In my dream, I play with my friend...she had bike and willing to lean me. I'm so happy and take the bike from her hand. Every time I tried to ride it..I always fall. So, I just push it around until I feel tired. And it's really tiring.
When I woke up, I was sweaty even the weather wa so cold. And this dream come over every night like a nightmare.
BiCycle! tes It was.....
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top