Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

From Bandar utama to KL


Honestly, its the very first time for me to go out alone..and by Bus. Usually I ask my aunty or relative to fecth me where ever I want to go out. But this Saturday, full with the spirit of an adventurer I decide to go on my own.
From my home in Bandar Utama something/something, I walk on foot to One Utama (1U) shopping center. I wanted to wait for bus in the Bandar Utama junction but I feel uncomfortable standing near the busy road, so I turn to bus interchange in 1U new wing.
Because I want to go to Mid Valley mega mall in Bangsar, so I looking for Rapid KL who can ride me straight away to Mid Valley. But I couldn't find any. Then someone who very familiar with the 'bus thing' told me to find bus which go to KL sentral. Then from KL sentral I have to change the bus which go to Mid Valley.
I use Utama no 83 to go to KL sentral. The ticket fee is only Rm 2. From KL sentral I change my mind. I don't want to go to Mid Valley, I turn my destination to Pasar Pudu near the Maidin. because I ever heard from my friend that all stuff in Maidin is cheaps.To go there I choose bus Rapid KL no 112. For this, I need to pay the ticket fee another Rm 2.
A few moment later I found something interesting about the ticket. Every ticket has the name. Like ticket UTAMA or ticket BANDAR. All ticket have one day expired date. Which means, this rm 2 ticket can use for whole day as long as we ride the bus which carry the name of the ticket. If we have ticket UTAMA, later if we want to go around petaling jaya we not need to pay fee. What we need to do is just show off the ticket to bus driver and ask his/her permision to enter his/her bus. The same thing also apply for the ticket BANDAR. So nice right? of course it is. One time only buy ticket, and you can ride the Rapid KL Bandar or Rapid KL Utama for free in one day.
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top