Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Jojo In Action!

I can say with proud, I succes as maid. Jojo, the 'Manja', naughty, stuborn girl, already grow as what she supposed to be. She is not the one that I met in maid agency 4 years ago. This Jojo ..very smart, funny sensitive and obedient. Fine,.. she still like scream and her hot temper also stil there, but she is improved a lot.
I made schedulae for her. Afternoon, finish lunch she straight away do her homework and check book for tommorow. Finish all, she will spend her time for watching tv or play electone. Sometime we play together. We like to play Bethoven's fur elise. I don't know much about this electone thing, cos I never really go for class. Long time ago I thought It wasn't necessary, now I guess I need it. But to old to go for tuitions. Luckly I know how to read the notations, if not Jojo will show me her "evil's laugh'.
Jojo has routine. Every aftenoon around 5 pm, she will go to playground. Sometime with me, but if I'm lazy, I'll ask her to follow neighbour.

Before go to play ground, without being ask, she will keep all her stuffs, throw all the rubbish, sweep the floor -- she sweep backward, I fail to teach her how to hold broom properly---make sure everything tidy, then only she go to playground. Oh..ya, before go, she need my approve whether the living room keep or not. If I say 'Yes, good job!' She will look very happy and proud.

I guess, you thinking I was bully her. Actually, yes I'm. First time I forced her, gave her ultimate..but I think it is normal. Every body need to be push to do something that they don't like. But now for Jojo it's not the matter like or dislike. Now its become her responsible.

The happiest from all is my Maam. She so proud of Jojo, without knowing what I did to make Jojo be a responsible girl.

Yes, I'm only maid. But doesn't matter what, if you take care a children, you have to be responsible, my mother..my real mother taught me that, because if something wrong with the one we take care, in next live we have to carry the responsibility in front of God. And I believe that.
It easier to clean the house than takecare a child.

loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top