Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Love them? Love them not?

Everybody must have think if work as Maid is easy. But is not. It's very complicated job. We are not only deal with the chores but also have to deal with people in the house. Always laugh even in sad time. It's more complicated than PR job, the PR can go home if the time come, but we...will stay..at least for 2 years doing double job, house work..and "Public Relation" see the same face, same attitude, laucky enough if they good, if "annoying" and "bully" ?
There is bully employer, who never feel satisfied with her maid work. I know employer like that more than you think, and the number is very scary. I meet alot of friend, in the market, playground, shopping complex.....and we told each other story. Sometime I ask my self are there really a human like us? If I can put in average..is maybe 50-50 who have a good employer who really treat them as human being.
In my neighbouring house, there was an a employer who never let he maid eat any food in her house except maggie mie. Maggie me? Can you imagine? I love maggie mie but not every day, this food is not good for digestion system if eat to much. This is not a kind of healthy food everybody know it. So what kind of employer who did that? I can't say...but you can judge!
Another, my friend who live in KL told me that her employer always deduct her salary everytime she spoilt or broke something. First time I guess that's must be a very expensive thing, then she told me it was not, it's just a flower pot.... How much a flower pot can cost if it only made from mud?
But God create everything in pair. I also have story about the good, kind heart employer who always help her maid do the chorus, apply medician for her, ask her to rest if she already work so hard.....sound like my employer ya? But it's not!
My employer...good she is, but...I think she just to tired to bother about me, or..just don't care for what I've done. She work whole day, go to office 10 am, come back 7 pm...her house is mine, her daughter also mine...
You people must be think that I'm sneak from her when I write this blog. I'm not! I did infront of her, normally at night or..afternoon when all my chorus done. I use my own laptop. She knows I wrote blog, she just doesn't know what the title... and you know what she said everytime she saw me on line until late hour?
"Go..sleep lah...to late already lho...like tommorow no time...!"
That's my employer!
She so adorable! And I'm the luckiest maid in the world...I guess...
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top