Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

What can we do ...without head?

Maybe I think to much. To much read news paper, to much watching tv...and I get this Phobia. I imagine if I be the one with cancer, or the one who liedown on the operation table... waiting for autopsi... I always think the worst in the worst situation. Everything is not so sure right now. With the crime increase, everywhere I go I never fell safe anymore. Even staying in the house also..not safe....
A few days ago my cousin went to singapore for operation. There is tumor in his brain. And the doctor need to remove the tumor by perform operation. Oh..I fainted to heard that. I can imagine the doctor going to open his scull doing thing inside there...how if something happen?

Are they going to amputated his head? What he can do without head?

He is my lovely cousin. And operation will perform next month. I can stop imagine the worst. Do I have phobia syndrom?
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top