Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

When ...the moon comes by

Having period is just what being woman is about. Some experience no discomfort during this time, while others go through excruciating period pains. I'm part of the latter group. Having period for me is like get punishment for being a woman. I get abdominal cramp, nausea, moody and generally feel unwell. And the most is I hate being touch by the opposite sex. So, when my period come, I better stay away from anyone around me, because if not, I'll create 'war'.

Actually, as a woman it is  blessing if we having period regularly. Normally, the first day of the period is starting point of the 28-day menstrual cycle, but this is also sometime not sure, depend to each individual and hormonal. Ovulation takes place 14 days from the start of the period, when an egg matures and is released from the ovary. And if we have sex during this time, and the  egg get fertilized, women will get pregnant, otherwise, menstruation begins.

Staying fresh and cleans is important during the menstruations. The private part environment is naturally acidic but this alter when the period start, which encourage the growth of bad bacteria, causing odor and itchiness among other. That's why having sex in this period is forbidden and unhealthy.

loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top