Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Lovely Petunia

DSC00076

My employer loves Petunia so much. This hanging flower never absent from her porch. If I am in good mood, I can make this beautiful Petunia have its best long live. This flowers very manja. Every day I need to pick and throw its dry leaves or dry flowers. Petunia is very lazy flower which can't throw its own dry part from itself. SoundDSC00077 so familiar..ya...Please no offence!

Petunia is kind of short life flower. For these long, as I remember the longest petunia I've been took care was the purple petunia that's can stayed for almost 6 month. See...how beautiful these small flower with its fix color. No wonder my employer love its so much. So elegant ya.. These flowers cost around Rm10-11 per pot. And can stay fresh around 3-4 month in good care.

loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top