Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Called from The PAST

“Hi….mey…..finally I got money to called you!” So, Sweet! That’s my Jojo. My lovely one. You know, sometimes, Water thinker than blood. If we put flour, sugar, egg, baking powder and chocolate chip inside. The result…..Birth day’s Cake.
But not everyone like to eat the Birth day’s cake, especially if the Birth day person got bird flu while blow the birth day candles. Na…..just kidding.
My relationship with JOJO like….what’s. ..ya…. I can’t explain. It’s very complicated. I love her. An d she said she loves me. I miss her, she miss me too. But we are nothing…. We are only …..some one ….else. But it’s for sure I feel, I ready to sacrifice myself for her if it is necesarry .
But I’m sure it wouldn’t be necesarry because she has an adopt mother who love her so much too, I guess. Even..perhaps she is a selfish and egois type of person….but we can’t distrust a mother’s love, even if..she is an adopt mother. Wow…..I already make some one angry. Some one who asked me to forget the past and start a new dimentions of life. Some one who’s thinking that’s I was her very cruel nightmare….just because I hold her very deep secret. Some one that I ever love one upon a time, and I miss so much this time. Hopes she happy with her thought. And in my thought she was nothing than memory dump file which never gone even if I clean up using disk defragmenter. And JoJO is my special program file. Love you!
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top