Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Enemy of Mine

Everybody have an Enemy. The real enemy, the one who stand up in front of you in the daylight, hurting, bad mounthing, antagonizing and attact you in anyway they could to make you give up and surender in misery. Or the Invisible enemy, the one who hide under your blanket, waiting with patience, looking for the opportunity to stab you from behind when you are unconscius.

The great enemy of mine is my self. I have ability to hurt the one that I love out of intentions. What I wanted always different with what I did. I said Love, in result they hate me. I hate them, in result they run after me. It’s like I did all the thing in opposite way.

No one believe me in my sincere. Because I was an open mind person. I said blue when people wanted me to say green. I couldn’t hide my feeling or keep it from other people sight, pretend to be happy when acttually I’ am unhappy. I can’t do that!

I know most people like to say in opposite way in order to make some one happy. But I…..I just…..Can’t.

That’s way..sometime I think…lonely beach and jungle is good place for me! At least..I’ll stop hurting people around me….. Do you think so?????????????? I guess…!!!!!!
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top