Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Good night, sleep tight….

Do you know that the End of the World is close to us?
I don’t know either. But at least one person knows. My sweet best friend Mimi. She said to me one upon a time, she lose her very love one. Not only one but two. Her two love one because her stupid activity (can’t tell). So she come to me and said….…..the world is near to the end.

This best friend of mine have a very rare attitude. She is a half past person who couldn’t use her smart brain properly. She never think before did. And regret it after the damage was done.

Her very best problem is…she’s always stuck a metres away to the past.

She’s good person…no, I mean..she’s good…just good, but not perfect. She is sincerity and hard working. She likes to created something. She has a lot fresh idea which sometime put her in big trouble. But I love her. She is my trully companions. Her bad side is she can’t shut her bad mouth. She says anything come to her mind. Doesn’t matter if it hurtfull for some one else. We all know…the True is Pain.

Poor May…..

I love her as much as she loves me. And pleased to have her as best best friend. Because she’s sincere and not a pretender. She has a blind love type. She will sacrifice her self for some one she loves for.
Oh…may..your life story be my bed time story. I won’t say anything to you. Your live is ur. Just….Good night, sleep tight…sweeet dream…love you….
***
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top