Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Love come first, then hate..

Some one called me and said that her lovely Mother Lies on operations table for appendix. She is not only some one actually, and the one who suffer was my mother one upon a time. Confuse? Me too.

The problem is I love her and she hate me. I sincere and she betray me! But Deep in my heart I still love her and regard her as my mother. even sometime, if I remember what she did to me..I hate her most.

I'm sincere when I send Sms to her ... and I.m sincere also when I send her another New year Greeting which may be.. to cruel to be true...

" HI, MAAM. GET WELL ALREADY? GOOD I'M HAPPY YOU OK. HONESTLY, I NEVER WISH YOU GET APPENDIX. I WSHED YOU GOT HEART ATTACT. UNFORTUNATLY, MY WISH RARELY COME TRUE. OUPSSS...JUST KIDDING! BY THE WAY, HAPPY NEW YEAR. GONGXI FA CAI. MAY GOD TAKE CARE OF YOU IN THIS YEAR. COUSE THIS IS MY LUCKY YEAR. DON'T LET ME BITE YOU!! SE YOU SOON!!"
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top