Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Chasing KAKA

I love Her! No doubt for that!
But is she love me?  Yes, she said!
But I always doubt her for unnecessary reason. I know she like me, caring, nice, kind..what else....
many good thing she did for me without ask any return. For her, as long as I m happy, she happy too. So adorable.

And me...
Only know how to make her sad. Good enough if I can make her smile. Most of the time I created a gloomy sky in her pretty face. My doubt hurt her. Hence I can't help my self to stop teasing, ignoring, annoying make her more sad and gloomy.

I challenge her patiently often. Just for one purpose.... one reason.... her happiness. Her truly unpretending happiness. For that I chasing her, cornering her, make fun of her to make her understand what i want her to understand, that is.... don't let her self suffer because some one else. Ask her to tell the world that if " U don't make me happy, U will suffer with me!"

But....She is a Kindhearted person.....

At the end, I know She will chasing me back....
if that time come.... can I save my self from her?
No! But sure she will save me.... from her self!
I love her...
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top