Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

If only I know who''s loves that Girl.....

"COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN.... Hey, girl, stop what youre doin! Hey, girl, youll drive me to ruin. I dont know what it is that I like about you, But I like it a lot. Wont let me hold you, Let me feel your lovin charms. ...... ....... Hey, girl, I got something I think you ought to know. Hey, babe, I wanna tell you that I ...love you so. I wanna hold you in my arms, yeah! Im never gonna let you go, ............"

If only I know who's that girl. I m jealous with her. Becos My kaka like her so much..and love her so....

If Only I know who's that girl...
I 'll learn fron her and ask her to teach me what's love and how to love..

If only I know who's that girl....
If only my kaka let me know who's that girl.....

If only I can do what rite thing I supposed to do...
I'll 1 step farther from misery....

If Only I know..Who's that girl...
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top