Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

KAY ELLE

She's bear Happiness and Sadness. Still, she remain silent.
A lot of thing she taught me...
but me..have yet learned.

Sometime she's like my own sister, sometime she's like a stranger
sometime she wipes my tears, sometime she created it
sometime she look at me in pity way, sometime she laughed at me
sometime she like a river of love, sometime she like a desert
that's how she seem to me

She give me a soft sound of silence,
care no more
talk no more
answer only when I asked
“Hi....morning..” with reluctantly

Sometime I want ask her more,
“How are you today? How's life? Is kids doing great? Any plan for weekend? Etc
Sometime I want tell her a lot
~about my life, my job, my weekend, the promise I ever made, the love that I always have for her and her kids, and the hatre which was evaporated long enough

But all gone before I utter it..
~scared if she will give no answer
~scared if I will hurt her by telling her.... 'what me'.... without her...

I need her! I want her! I can live without her....but it's not perfect
But to tell her how I feel I just don't dare...
and perhaps she doesn't care either
Time change everything..except me and my feeling
I don't want to hurt her again and again....
Make her regret for ever loved me..
But I can't help myself to stay away from her
.
Please, my precious Kay Elle...
Speak to me with your heart
Life full of fragrant experience and scented wind
No one has touched and seen it...
Let us be the first
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top