Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Green Eyes?? => Link from Blog...

Buy blog reviews
Green eyes?? artinya mata duitan... muahahaha...in Indonesian of course..
I can't live without money! That's fact!
I m not happy without money! That's very me.
I love blogging! That's hurm.....
Bianglala is my favorit online diary. I can express my feeling, hide it behind my words and enjoy it over and over and over again. Sometime I m so surprise..how can I wrote such sentences. Like in Stuck on You!  I was thingking bout my dear kaka and was wondering... why I couldn't forget her, year pass and go on, but her memory reluctant to leave me. Some more I already tried very hard to let the memory her pass by me.. but stil... I m here with 'her' stuck in time

Blogger give us chance to monetize our blog. We already familiar with Google Adsense or Nuffnang. Most of blogspot website has google ads or Nuff ads in it and earn sen by sen from it. Yes the eraning very slow motions but its for real. When I surf the net, I found another option to monetize our blog. Link from Blog.. another options to collect money from our hobby..

Advertise on blogsWith Link from Blog, we can earn by doing legitimate reviews, survey or opinions of the goods and services offered by advertisers. Paid records are currently the fastest and most accessible way of blog monetization. Legal and ethical. Earning money off paid reviews is the easiest way to monetize our blog, allowing us to get revenue very quickly. Moreover, it is the only way to make money from our blog if it is placed on a free platform and not your own host (for example, blogspot.com, livejournal.com, twitter.com). They offer us 0% commission for Bloggers and absolutely free money withdrawals. Wanna know more how its work.. just visit their website and registering ur self. I wanted too actually... but my English is not good. Must learn more and chit chat more.
So I wish..good luck for you..!
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top