Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

When you were cheating...

Tell them that you didn't do it in purpose. Seek apologize and pull yourself as far as you can from that comuniti as punishment. Comeback only when the right moment is come or better never comeback at all. Sound like I teach you how to handling a problem ya?? Actually not. I try to solve my own.

Once upon a time, I was accused as a cheater by someone close to my heart. A cheater, Betrayer and A mind operator...haha. Sometime I was thinking with all that label why I don't be a magician? Because I didn't do it in purpose. I did it to fix something that's not right in my point of view but right in somebody else eyes.


I m not superwomen and never think that I was one of them but sometime I acted like them. Nooo....not acted like them... Just slightly acted like them. Whatever....!The point is I tried to protect person that I love and give lesson to opposite party that if he/she didn't make me happy...than he/she will suffer with me..lalalala. Because her happiness is mine.

No! Not really like that. I was naive at that time. I come to her with full of hope and thought she was the rite person for me to stay with. And she was.... she was..indeed! But I was not for her. Living together is not all about loving, caring, darling to each other. But more than that. Its need understanding, respect, trust and comitment. Accept each other weakness and work together hand in hand for the benefit of the relationship. I have all, except trust and comitment. I trust no 1...neither myself. I have "Crisis kepercayaan" bcause its happen that I always trust the wrong person. I don't like a comitment but I m very responsible. But its depend to the conditions and people around me. Like I said, "Lingkungan tidak akan merubah kepribadian seseorang tapi akan berpengaruh pada kelakuan dan sikap..". I live with plenty of 'Prinsip' which sometime put mein dillema. I hate to hear people complaining. Bcause its kill spirit! I never complaining about anything or anyone. If I don't approve I will shut up, and my silent worth more than gold at that time.... but if they starting first, I'll make sure they got paid. "Pembalasan lebih kejam dari perbuatan" kan? kan.. kan?

In my family, we never complain about each other or anything. If you broke the glass, we will accept it as a fate. The glass will broken anytime, anyhow and by anyone. Just accidently that happen by you. Simple right? Life is simple actually just sometime we make it complicated.

Families and friends should accept each other as what they are. Never ask them to be a better person for anyone sake. By ask it, you make them insulted. Let them 'Intropeksi diri', help them by showing what right and wrong, if they care they'll work hard by themselves and get motivated, if not just accept what they are. No body perfect right? Adults alrdy know what do and don't. Everybody know what should 'do' and 'don't. We all learn about morality and etika. That's will guide us to the rite pace. But sometime the temptations make us out from our path and get lost. At that time, we need Families and friends to find us and put us back in right track. M I right people? or I just too over confident by telling this to you... Sorry ....not with purpose!

Let's back to the 'cheating'. People said..cheating is not good. No body want to do bad thing. But if someone accused you and said you are a cheater, betrayer or whatever... don't get mad. There are five step to take

1. say sorry
2. flash back what you have done till you get the label
3. never try to fix it.. bcause it woun't work,
4. never try to defend yourself it might ger worst,
5. just say sorry.. and go! Time will fix it for you....

Done....dadaaaaa.....!
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top