Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Memories are Forever

Look at his beautiful eyes. His eyes actually can talk. I don't know... why,  but I like to see this picture... He makes my heart smile.

Should I erase these lovely picts just becoz I want to make someone else happy? This is my happiness.. to see him smiling everyday haha.. company me blogwalking.

Frenz.....this 'sweetheart' of mine... he was..., a kid now... I don't know how old or how big..but sure he still cute, smart and adorable like he was.  A prince charming ya? Of course.. he already replaces Brad pitt.

Oh.. Meet Joe Black is always my favorit movie after Stacy Haiduck's 'the Perfect Strangers'.. Yeah... I live in Ancient time. and stuck there... but I also like Percy Jackson, Salt, Prince of Persia..... Narnia... the most of all I like TOM&JERRY. If only people know the philosophy behind this cartun, life will be more beautiful.
Some memories is too worth to let it go. And most of people..never realised that not all 'thing' has explanations. Its accidently..happen just like that.

New year is coming. Let's start a new dimension of life... full of love and hope. Face challenge confidently. Becoz WHAT we THINK, we become..., what we BELIEF we'll SEE. Embrace the PAST and you will find the FUTURE.

I'll never forget my Past just bcoz I dream about my Future. Happy, sad, hurt ...apapun....akan selalu terkenal..karena itu adalah PART of LIFE. 
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top