Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Life's Purpose

Someone asked me... "what my purpose in life?"
A very simple questions but I found it very difficult to answer. Honestly, I don't know what to answer. ..I don't have any clue either. This question never come to my mind and I never bother to think about it. I have a very simple life. As I remember I only have 1 purpose to wake up in the morning... making money. So I can have a decent sleep at night without worry that I going to have no pennies and be a burden for my family, people around me and the community. I just wanted my life ... happy and disaster free. That's all. If that can called a purpose in life? That's mine. I know... life is not about money. Money is not everything.. but everything needs money.. M I right?

Btw, why do I need a purpose in my life? Is not enough that I m happy being me and alive?
She said a purposeless life is an empty life. It can lead to a sense of worthlessness, depression or general malaise. Everybody must have purpose in life so they have reason to do all the activities in her/his life with responsible. We need a reason to life, something that keep our lives from being aimless. Something that make us stay life and alive.....

Phew... I don't know why life sound so complicated in her point of view. Yeah... sometime I feel an empty space in my heart. I think that's because I m far away from my families and from people who close to my heart. No depression, no stress, no sense of worthlessness.... I m out of all that kind of feeling right now. For me... if people can't accept me as who I m... I have nothing to loose. Like, stay. Have problem, work it out. Doesn't like, walk away. Why need to put ourselves in dillema? We always have options to choose. Hidup hanya sekali... enjoy it!
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top