Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Heaven not for us to...

This evening Jo jo, my girl..came back from neighbour's house in upset. She told me in angry voice that her friend said she will never go to heaven because she is not a Christian. And her friend is a Christian. So what I supposed to said?
Actually what's the parents teach their children in this day? Racis? politics? I don't understand. And never understand. Where's the such word come from?
Jo jo is different, from the first time I told her to respect another religion. That's God is only one with so many names. And doesn't matter what your religion you still a human being. My maam agree with me in this matter. And we always have comitment, this religion matter won't come up for discus. Because I'm muslim..and she is a buddhis. She respect me. She's never ask me to cook pork. If she want eat pork meat, she just go out some where. Jo jo also did the same thing. Everytime came back from dine-out with pork in the menu, she wil told me not to talk so near or hugy-wugy her..(Jo jo..like to hug). Cute ya?

So are you agree with me? That God is only One? But it's ok. Everyone has their own opinion but for me--God is only One---with so many different names. There's must be Question for all this statement. The answer is because I am tired to see what people do to make anybody else believe and follow what they believe. Sometimes I wonder why they don't just leave this alone. What the different to be Buddhism,Hindu, Jews, Christian or Islam. We still Human and still need to pray to God and worshiped to Him. No matter how the way we Pray, people often said; many way to go to Rome. Any way you choose, you will arrived in Rome, but maybe in different time which occur because of the different Distance, or different transport that we used to go there. But if the direction is right we will reach Rome except if we lost our way. And the easy one, we just think like one written from the Holly Koran: For You, Your Religion and For Me, My Religion.

In this very day, Insult each other religion become common. For what? Say our religion better than another religion won't make us superior. Think that we good and the other bad won't makes us look better. Or the most extreme is say that only our religion will bring us to heaven and another else simply go to hell, where got it?? Heaven and Hell is not for us to see. Than how we can judge something that we couldn't see? That the GOD Al Mighty's matter. Not us. Our consent is suppose how to make the world as better place for all. And my consent is to cook and clean..not talking about religions. But..how...? She here and I'm there...

That's what I said to Jo jo everytime her friend distrubing her with religion matter. And Jo jo already grow up as free thinker, but as children....understanding come slowly...
Sometime I want to tell his friend and teach them...about the freedom to choose religion, but then..I realize that I'm only a maid..... maid...What can I do as maid?
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top