Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

THE FISHY MAN

My mom boy friend is here right now. He came as soon as I fetch Jojo to school. I guessed he bring a lot fish like usually he did when he came. Uncle fish, me and Jojo like to call him that of course in hush tone otherwise Mom overheard and ground us.

Do you have any husband who always looking for reason to going out? Like go to friend house, buy something for friend, or..maybe something else.. if yes...that might be him. That's mean you have relationship with my mom.

Every morning ones or twice a week, Uncle Fish will come to our house( Mom always refer her house as Our house, to make me feel as an owner). I don't like him, so I tried to be very busy behind until can't hear the bell. So my Mom will come down to open the door for him in her sexy dress which I knew for sure that's not her sleeping gown. It's just something to makes her look so attractive in her age. Then they will straight away go up stair to her room, lock the door, close the curtain, on the classic Chinese music and.....eng....ing...eng.....you know right...what they do after that? Of course you know, only Jojo who innocently think that they just watching the Chinese show together, and need to lock the door so she won't disturb them..

Oups I forget to tell you my Mom is lady in her 50th. Never married. And Uncle Fish is the only Man who routine come here every morning. I think he is a kind of her sex partner or what, but I know exactly uncle Fish is already has wife and children, a daughter for sure. He is a managing director from well known company and my Mom work for him as administration manager. Any clue who are they?

I respect my Mom without doubt, but not in this matter. I'm a woman too. I have sister, friend, relative whose already married. I imagine if their husband cheating on them in the way uncle Fish cheat to his wife. I guess I know what her feeling if she someday find out. That's way I don't like him very much. If that a simple way to explain my feeling. No..not that simple. I hate him. I fell nausea every time I see him. Hueeeeeeek

If you are a wife, what do you think about share husband with other woman? Some women think as no matter , as long as he loves her more. Do you think a man who loves a women will do some kind like that? I don't know, I guess not. But..maybe...he is.

I know I overboard for telling you this. But you don't know me! and I don't know you! So..its safe. Cos I can't tell this to my friend without make them think what kind of employer I have. You know, this day people always simply judging. I don't want they judge my Mom. Because I'll be sad if she sad. Only me can!

loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top