Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Internet Interactive and phone call

Me and Jojo is far away now. We can't see each other, can't huggy waggy, but we still can talk, share picture, share story and show our affections in different way. Thanks to the laptop/computer and broadband connections.

Malaysia and Indonesia is different. In Malaysia Internet is already memasyarakat. But in Indonesia, it still a luxury stuff. Not everyone and in every place can access Internet. Perhaps because I stay in remote area...I means not in the capital city, but a city..only a bit small.

I can't find hot spot here. If I want to, I need to go to city square, sit there and open my wireless connections. The problem is this place is open, no canopy and if I do that I'll expose straight away to sun light. My skin is not that fair. so....la la la

To get Internet access, I subscribe to Internet broadband packet. I have to pay >RM 125 to get unlimited connections and free ADSL modem. So expensive ya? But its work. At least I can chat with Jojo every afternoon after she come back from school.

Next month, I have plan going to my favorit home town in lampung. I live in remote area. In the deep of jungle. But I’m not gaptech. I can created a power suplay from the sun and waterfall. But I couldn’t get the internet connections from there. So what’s the point of live, stay in beautiful place but can’t see the world in display? It’s like frog inside the well.

Hope IM2 from indosat can help me to get the broadband connections in my way.

Even phone connections sometime not connect. I using indosat"mentari" to call Jojo. It's also not cheaper. Some more I already use the code 01016.

I don't know anymore what I should do to stay conect with my love one. But with help from "Mentari" and indosat... hope...we both...will staytune..forever...

Just..please Indosat.. keep Low wage..

loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top