Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Looking for Job

It really not nice stay at home without do nothing. So boring and exhausting. I feel my maid day in Malaysia is still better. at least I have responsible and know what I supposed to do. And there is some one I scared for.

At home, too free. I can do as I wish. No fun. No challenge.  No responsible and don't know what I supposed to do. And the most  no body will angry or give weird look, like my ex employer always did if I too challenging for her. Oh God I miss her so much!

By the way,  I supposed to rest till next years. But I can't stand stay at home even only for less then one month. So when my uncle, a retailer boss need me to work for him as cashier in his supermarket I said,  I do!

It's not easy to find job in Indonesia in this day. If not because lack experiment it must be because of the educations. I graduate from polytechnic agriculture in Food technology. I supposed to work in Food manufacture or in related sector. I did before when I was a fresh graduate. I work in a laboratories in a big food processing manufacture. Every day I did analysis and experiment. I work with thing, in a small room full of chemical and apparatus socket. So boring! Then I read one words from Kahlil Gibran book which said that.."the subject will change like the object if stay with it for a long time..." I never wait till that happen, before I put resignations letter.

Then I fall in love with flower and plant and live stock. I be a farmer in my father farm. Planting vegetable, fruit, spice, and coffee. Long enough for me to get boring and went to Malaysia to find a new atmosphere...then  I end up as maid.

And I meet Jojo. Fall in love with her...

Now, I feel the same thing again. Boring! I guess its already my genetic. If can, I want secure 3 or 5 job. So every time get boring I can change it. But how it's can happen?

Being a maid was good enough. I have plenty responsible and job. But stayed in someone else house for so long..is not good. Especially if I think that house and all in it as mine. And I was part of them, but actually not. It hurting! more hurt when I have to say good bye.

loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top