Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Memories are Forever

Some one asked me to forget the past and  start a new...what ever...that I don't really get it. She said....what done is done...Live must go on...!? Do you agree?

I do! But the memories still there stuck on my mind. I wanted badly to remove it...but I couldn't! This rubbish will never gone away unleash I get  amnesia that I really hope for....

She is nothing than the past. But she was an unwanted past, an unwanted past is like a snake bite.

I wanted to put her in my recycle  bin and empty it anytime I want. But she is not a removable stain, she is a permanent stain! She was there as an error memories dumped file...can't clean even with disk defragmenter.

Sometime I feel like I want crush my head on the wall to make her gone...gone...forever from my mind...from my live...from my beautiful future... She is a rotten worm! Eat me slowly, weaken me from inside....kill my spirit and my passion of live.

I remember this melancholic malay song, "Memory kau membuka luka lama yang ku ingin lupa..memory tolong daku pergi jauh....janji tak kan kembali...memory..."

I

loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top