Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

I m Loving You....

I want you to love me, but I don't think you will

I wonder around as I repeart this to myself
The only answer I have, even if I m scared of getting hurt
is "I love you " ..

do you love me or not, I don't care...
I just want you to know....

No matter how badly I desire to be with you,
there are many unchangeable thing in this world..
and my love for you....
can't be stopped by any thing

as 215 night pass...I should let you go
putting these feeling into a words is so scary...
but.. I'll say I love you.... to you..
to the one I love...

The Happiness we had have..once upon a time
in our lives, can't be expressed in words
that's why I can only smile and weep

I wanted to look in to your eyes, but afraid I wouldn't be honest
I didn't want to know that you didn't love me
I want to kept on loving you without getting hurt...

Even if my feeling aren't returned,
I will always say... "I love you" to you..
this's the most beautiful thing in the world
that I ever have.... loving you
read more

*from Memory Rosary
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top