Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Yo-Yo

The yo-yo is a popular toy consisting of a length of string tied at one end to a flat spool. It is played by holding the free end of the string (usually by inserting one finger in a slip knot) and pulling at it so as to cause the spool to turn whilst suspended in mid-air, either taking up or releasing the string. First made popular in the 1920s. (Wiki)

I m not talking bout yo-yo, but I wanna talk bout ~ why I m write bout yo-yo?~ here. A friend of mine would return home later this month. And he asked if I wanted to entrust the goods for families in the village.
and, my dear nephew, I have two nephews and 1 niece only. He wants the best yo-yo as a present because she graduated elementary school with good grades and was accepted to the school favorite. and I as the sole aunt (mother's side) have a responsibility to make his wish come true.
Now I m in the midle of hunting for  the best yo-yo ever.

Wish me luck!
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top