Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

10 Things I hate about You

This is a list of 10 things I hate about you. Don't make it personally, bcos I know you know how much I love you....
1. You aways try to make something. Imposible be posible. For you, nothing is imposible. That's why you allways moving around, break the rule, push people around who love you away, so you have more space to move.
2. You make me Sick. my heart aching every time I heard you said "I love you". That's magic words not supposed come out from your mouth. Because you don't know the power of words you've saying often and you will never understand the meaning of its.
3. You have Tatto. You have invisible tatto in your heart with 'Hate' stamp. That's why you always hate everything you don't like and always try to reject it in the first place.
4. You never learn. You always tend to make the same mistakes more then twice. I know you can avoid it. But you purposely do that with one reason... experiment!
5. You hit me and run. Leave me alone in my dying bed with miserable feeling. Do you know what more tragis way to die other that die because of love?
6. You are a broken inspirator. You inspired me what was love in the beautiful way. Fill my heart with flower, give me one or two little thing to show me how much you love me and then fade away.
7. You are a mind reader. You like to guessing, speculating, thinking about something that I m pretty sure you will never find the aswer corectly unlest you ask me directly.
8. You less confident. Its never about pretty or ugly. Bad or good. Because all that things are relatif. You know that you smart, independent, multi tasking person, creatif, inovatif, loving and caring but you have no self confident.
9. You are a dirty lier. Tell a lie will never solve a problem.
10. You are a mysteri.... Who are you?


This is 10 things I hate bout you is a present from me to you for your birth day present. But you should know 1 thing... doesn't matter who you are... I love you the way you are...never less..
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top