Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Its my Life!

Its a very strange feeling when I m sit down here infront of the window in my rent house in Condominium. Three persons live here. An Indian girl, a chinesse man and me self. We are never talk to each other except 'hello' and 'bye'. Everybody busy with their own work, friend and bussiness. The house is only a place for rest, sleep and bath no other than that. Even if we all in, we will lock ourself inside our own room.

Down there, there is a swimming pool where the people gathering together spent their weekend. Laughing, talking, playing...so fun. I m not envy them. No..I m not. I just...I just flash back my own memory few years ago when I m 'happily' stay with a family. A 'sister' for share and kids to play with. I didn't meant to leave them because I like them..what I want was just a peace in mind, a friendly manner, fair treatend and love in heart. That will be more than enough.

Live is always beautiful if we respect each other, stop complaining, stop pointing finger for someone mistake, stop justifie, stop find faulty, try to except each other weakness and work together for a betterness. If I forgot off the light, you off it, so if next time you forgot I'll off it for you..no complaining no blaming...no scolding. If I m 'Hachuu' and I said 'excuse me' and 'Alhamdulillah' that my way, if you 'hachuu' and just say 'Alhamdulilah' that's your way. If I said I love you, bcaused I love you..but didn't mean you have to say the same words just to make me happy. If I make mistake, correct me! don't talk behind me.. If I ask, anwer me.. don't ask me find the answer by myself...because if I know the answer I woun't ask you. If you need me, just ask me..otherwise I'll thinking that you happy doing all that stuff by yourself. If I pull myself from you doesn't mean I don't like you, I just want to give space for yourself and your family, if I stop talking bout you doesn't mean I forget you or not love you anymore.... becos I love you always and miss you always. but I have to face the fact.. is past only good to remember and to learn.

Now, I really have a peace in mind. Live without complain, justifie and provocation... but my happines left with them. I have to enjoy what I have now. God give me this live for one reason.. a goodness. If not for me...must be for people around me. If I feel unhappy without them, doesn't mean they not happy without me...! Its God mysterius way to tell us...how unperfect we are..and give a chance to learn from our previous experiment so we can understand and be wise..

Time passby so slowly, it remove all pain and sadness but preserved the memory its self so I can smile on it. Take a deep breath ... ambil nafas, tahan sebentar..lalu lepaskan. Lega kan? its work with me..!

Happy monday...

loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top