Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

NickName

I m pretty sure every person in this world have a nickname. What so special with it? For me.. its very special. The way people call you show ur places in their heart. The way people call you divided into 2 category. Ordinarry and extraordinary. Being Ordinary is good. But being extraordinary is special.

A nickname is sometimes considered desirable, symbolising a form of acceptance,
but can often be a form of ridicule ( the last one out of this topic..he3). There 3 term in giving a nickname. The term hypocoristic is used to refer to a nickname of affection between those in love or with a close emotional bond, compared with a term of endearment. The term diminutive name refers to nicknames that convey smallness, hence something regarded with affection or familiarity

As Ordinary, people will call you by your name. Your formal name that written on your birth certificate. Stranger will call you using that name. ..if only they know your name.

The extraordinary one, people will call you by the name they created special for you. The very special one. A person can have so many nick name. Depend how special you are for people around you. I m not special. Except for my family and friend. I don't have many friend. Less than five finger. But at least I m special for these less than five finger people. Because each of them call me with a nick name they created for me. Its like a finger print in my heart when one of them called.. fortunately I love all the nick name my friend and family used to address me if not.... muahahaha... open complaining.

In our life, sure we have a special person that we called using a special name. A name that only he/she and us who knows what, how and why we call him/her using that name.

A nickname not just a name.Its a special name which bear a spirit and soul. And when it be called... your heart will glowing and smiling. Its not just a nick name.;...its a NickName.
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top