Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

What a life....

Its a very strange feeling when I m sit down here, on the balkoni of the Condominium. Down there, there is a swimming pool where people gathering together spent their weekend.  Laughing, talking, playing...so fun. I m not envy them. No..I m not. I just...flash back my own memory few years ago when I m 'happily' stay with a family. A 'sister' for share, kids to play with n a 'bil' to fight with. What a a unforgetable memory...

Live is always beautiful if we respect each other, stop complaining, stop pointing finger for someone mistake, stop justifie, stop find faulty, try to except each other weakness and work together for a betterness. If I forgot off the light, you off it, so if next time you forgot I'll off it for you..no complaining no blaming...no scolding. If I m 'Hachuu' and I said 'excuse me' and 'Alhamdulillah' that my way, if you 'hachuu' and just say 'Alhamdulilah' that's your way.

If I said I love you, bcaused I love you..but didn't mean you have to say the same words just to make me happy. If I make mistake, correct me! don't talk behind me.. If I ask, anwer me.. don't ask me find the answer by myself...because if I know the answer I woun't ask you. If you need me, just ask me..otherwise I'll thinking that you happy  doing all that stuff by yourself.

If I pull myself from you doesn't mean I don't like you, I just want to give space for yourself and your family, if I stop talking bout you doesn't mean I forget you or not love you anymore.... becos I love you always and miss you always.

I have to enjoy what I have now. God give me this live for one reason.. a goodness. If not for me...must be for people around me. If I feel unhappy without them, doesn't mean they not happy without me...! Its God mysterius way to tell us...how unperfect we are..and give a chance to learn from our previous experiment so we can understand and be wise..


Time passby so slowly, it remove all pain and sadness but preserved the memory its self so I can smile on it. Take a deep breath ... ambil nafas, tahan sebentar..lalu lepaskan. Lega kan? its work with me..!
Happy Saturday, people...
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top