Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Everlasting love

Everlasting love is beyond words. True love is timeless, exciting and mesmerizing and never die bcause its renew its self everyday. Love is not love until you sacrifice your happiness or try hard and strungle to be a better person for the sake of your love one

Many relationships that start so well with love, excitement and enthusiasm crash so fast that make me begin to wonder whether all the euphoria was worth it.


The difference between love that fails and everlasting love (love that lasts forever) is . . . the foundation. It is common knowledge that a house built on poor foundation will eventually fail no matter how stable it looks on the outside. The same is true of your love relationship. Love relationship will eventually fail if it is not based on objective realistic foundation. True love never fails. False love fails . . . it has always failed and will always fail. Minus happiness, full of obstacle and betrayal. False love is built on foundation which based solely on . . .
•Physical attraction
•Physique
•Romance
•Sex
•Money
•Entertainment and parties
•Family reputation or family acceptance

I always try to make my self belief that true love doesn't exist. But when I dig inside me and found that the love I have for people close to my heart is never die, even they come and go, abandon and ignoring me, lost and communications breakdown but still the love I have for them never dim. Then I realize that true love does exist. At least in my heart. If my Ice-berg heart is a palace for the ture love, so does people heart ourside there. I just don't know. Because no one know better than they selves.
True love and good relationship is built on solid foundation;
•Trust
•Commitment
•Love
•Shared values
•Selflessness
•Consideration
•humility
•Kindness
•Goodness
•Self control
•Mildness of spirit
•Family values
•mutual understanding
•Mutual respect

The law of heart is love. The secret of love is attractions. But please never mistaken love and like. The different between both is very thin but the efect is unbeliefable. Broken heart is just the begining.

Everlasting love is not just the words but beyond it... if only you belief.
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top