Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

I have a dream...

I wanted to be organ donor when I m die. But I don't know whether I have qualification for that. But i think I m very much healthy, never have any case with drug. The truth I rarely or never taking any medicine in any circumtance. The last time I admitted in hospital was in 2000 for food poisoning and since than I really care a lot about what I eat.
I 've thingking... for so long but don't dare to take any step closer. First because I m stranger in this country. Second I don't know the prosedur. Third... I don't like birocracy. especially if I have to fill in the form. But it always my dream that when I die I m not just end up as fosil.


I have a family. A father and two sister. I love them as much as they love me. They always give me so much freedom to let me be what I want to be, support me and put me back on the right path when I m lost. But to tell them about what I wanted to do if I die... I don't dare. Its like put my self on chopping board and let them watching and weeping. No ..! I don't want to give any sadness to my beloved family. I want everything as simple as it can be. Just harvest my organ and buried the rest. Tell them that I dead, but never let them see my body.So the memories they have about me is still the one they have previous years... I don't want to make them sad.. but I have a dream...

So by this, if there anyone know how and what the prosedure to become organ donor pls... help me...but not the complicated one. I don't know when i m going to die... because I m very much healthy now.... but...just in case
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top