Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Arti Sahabat

Arti Sahabat or Arti Persahabatan? Is Best Friend Forever (BFF) mean something for you Frenz? For me... its means everything. My Best Friend pass away few years ago due to cancer.
First, I feel guilty. Bcos I refused to meet her while she was sick.  Bad me ya? I just couldn't see her suffer..so I pull my self away.....very faaaar away. And she also..doesn't want me too see her suffer, so she push me away...
Second, when she was gone, half of myself gone with her. I stop talking about her... bcoz her memory made me insane. But..I acted as I m her... for myself. Than me for a while got double personality..
Third, I love so her much.  Even most of the time when we together (not in same place & time) we always fight.. but at the back, we always depend and help each other. Its not "if I m not happy, you will suffer with me anymore"  but "if u suffer, I'll suffer with you". Most of the time in the end of our phone call she said " bye... I hate you..." and I will replay..."bye... I hate you toooo"
but Now, I really wanted to say..."I love you, frenz..." but u already now.

I don't know Arti sahabat. But I know...I have a sahabat. The one and only... her.
Please....understand arti sahabat for you before its too late ..or you will end up like me... understand it when it was no more
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top