Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

The Chocolate lover

The Chocolate loverFrenz . you must be wonder..what relationship between Chocolate and the drawing.  That bus is a blogger picture profile of  The Chocolate lover. Beside she love chocolate, she is a bus rider tooo (bus's riders??? or passenger?).

Her Nickname is Bridge.  I know her (never meet her) when I was active writing in Kompasiana. Since then I become her loyal reader not to mentions that I m also her worst comentator...xixixi.


I like reading her entry. There's always new idea and new topic, but its always about daily life. Some feeling that most peple can't tell including me, she wrote it well. .. very interesting to read. She told me she have obligations to post 1 entry everyday. Obligations to herself of course.... what it call... disiplin or 'mendisiplinkan diri' to obey her own rule... I don't know exactly but...something like that.
I found something I can explain by reading her entry. That's why I keep comeback there again and again. And everytime, I have to agreee with her bcoz.. most of the time I feel what she describe in her entry.

And if you read it people, I m sure you will agree with me.
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top