Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Beautiful Death

Pretend ya......just a pretend ok...
What will you do if doctor told you that you have brain cancer and going to die soon if you don't follow the proper treatment that including cut your skull into a half and drink alot of medicine (Some more you hate everything call medicine...) which make you more like a living death than a normal human (Not to mentions that treatments will windraw your retirement fund or worst...family wealth ~if have any~). So??

If me... I 'll make my own options. I'll live like a normal person (without treatmen, medicine etc) enjoy life...working and have fun, the different is I know that I m going to die soon (no body should know except me, bcoz..u know they tend to busy body). Everybody get headache.. have brain cancer or not... rite? so what a big deal?  I can close my eyes for awhile...enjoy the migrane a few minute later when I open my eyes...it will gone. Da daaa..


Life is Beautiful and wonderful.  What make life after death have any different? It should be a beautiful also. Look at them who died first... They never comeback. Means? Think positif will make us happy. Everybody will die..soooner or later. When and how... only God knows. Perhaps the doctor made wrong diagnose and.....I will live longer than he think? who knows? There are many posibility...

We should face the death like a brave warrior. As what Kahlil Gibran said in his poems:
"I have passed a mountain peak
And my soul is soaring in the firmament of complete and unbound freedom;
I am far, far away, my companions,
And the clouds are hiding the hills from my eyes.
The valleys are becoming flooded with an ocean of silence,
And the hands of oblivion are engulfing the roads and the houses;
The prairies and fields are disappearing behind a white spectre
That looks like the spring cloud, yellow as the candlelight
And red as the twilight. "
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top