Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

When I fall in Love..

The very first time I fall in love was long loooong time ago. When I was in primary school. To my clasmate. He's not handsome but very simphatic, care and funny. The second time was to Superboy, the third to Andy Lau, the forth to Brad pitt... hihihii and the last but not the least.. to this cute baby boy.. I don't know who is he.. ..I just like him so much.


Fall in Love, doesn't mean "Fall in LOve". I mean that kind of man-women relationship. No... fall in love is universal. We can fall in love to anything or anybody... not must human or opposite gender or must have it. No.... most of the time "Cinta bukan berarti memiliki". You can love, but doesn't mean you can have it. You can see but doesn't mean you can touch it...


I fall in love to my mother.. when the first time I saw her pict. And since... she always come to my dream and in my mind. I hope someday I'll meet her.

I fall in love to my father's farm and his fazenda (Coffee garden) but for some reason, I can't stay there. I fall in love to Hritrik Roshan in Kabhi Khusi KAhbi Ghum. I fall in love to Rani Munkherjee. I fall in Love to Ryan Renold and Sandra Bullock in Proposal. I love Nando's peri2 chicken, I love Currypuff from IKEA, I love shopping in 1U, I love go to MPH.... I love so many thing

And the most of all... I fall in love to these activities....blogging and blogwalking. Make me busy and happy.
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top