Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Fifa Presidential Award 2010

Archbishop Desmond Tutu has been honoured with the prestigious FIFA Presidential Award at the 2010 FIFA World Player of the Year Gala on January 2011. Tutu, a Nobel Prize winner, is mentioned in the same breath with some of South Africa’s most important leaders, and his contribution to the fight against apartheid brought him international acclaim. He continued to play a meaningful role in South Africa in the post-apartheid democratic country, and during South Africa’s bid to host the 2010 FIFA World Cup.

Honestly I never know that there are awoman footballer. I never seen their perfomance but what I never seen doen't mean not exist.   Marta  from Brazil was named FIFA Women’s World Player of the Year for the fifth time. And Lionel Messi was named the first-ever winner of the FIFA Ballon d’Or, beating Barcelona team-mates Andres Iniesta and Xavi to the prize.

Silvia Neid has been named FIFA World Coach of the Year for Women’s Football, while Jose Mourinho was awarded FIFA World Coach of the Year for Men’s Football.

This year’s FIFA Fair Play award went to Haiti’s U-17 women’s national team, who carried on bravely despite the worst kind of suffering, loss and pain following the devastating earthquake of January 2010.


I m not love football so much but care alittle bit. If I can choose... I'll name Kaka as the best footballer ever... play or not,..because his name remaind me to my sister... Do you know.. in Javanese Kaka = Kakak only with slighty different meaning.
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top