Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Jaguar, an antique car

Jaguar...na na na..nanana... Jaguar....
yeah... If the tune from Aqua advertisment we change with Jaguar... sound should be like that. Again .. everytime I do my daily blogwalking I saw many  interesring Google Ads. One of them is about this selling refurbished car website. I thought refurbished belong to Computer and its geng only but... car also got refurbished.

These are not common car really. These very antique car's prices even more expensive than the new one. Take a look at the  picture above.. maybe that car is your dream car.... My dream car is the old 4WD Jeep that my boy friend ( friend.. but  boy.. ;) )always use to go to his fazenda. Just a dream bacause the true I don't know how to drive... hehehe but I kbow how to ride bike... :).. I think so...
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top