Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Mobile2Go

Mobile2go. When do blogwalking, I stumble upon this blog that look so interesting from up to down. This blog's template is very simple..not so much pernak-pernik, no pop up (widget0) or annoying advertisment. But from this simplicity I found something that any blogger including me realy wanted to. The speed, friendly site and the good entry.

Entry in mobile2go very diverse. From the sport  until ... the latest gadgets in the world. I fond a lot of important information and valuable in mobile2go especially in the development of communication technologies such as mobile phone .., internet Subscribed until salvation for the children when navigating the Internet. Really care about the environment ya.. But what I like the most is the tricks and tips in blogging.  Lately, I found myself being passionate about blogging and searching for something that is very difficult to be found. I think bcause I do not know what it is ...

Hope with daily blogwalking I'll find what I looking for. Something special and interesting like mobile2go.
Only one that does not exist in a mobile2go site .. email contacts. I didn't see it..or I just miss it?? So if anyone wanted to deal directly and  interested to put banners, where supposed to go?
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top