Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

The Dream..that's not just a dream

I have a dream.... I like this song. But that's not what I wanted to write down now. I really have had a dream. A few days ago... in my dream... I felt some one cut my hair very very short. I didn't see who... and when I woke up..something in my heart....gone. I can't tell you what it is neither I could explain how..but its just gone. I didn't feel happy or sad...just plain.

Friends, do you belief in dream? Me sometime. Dreams are a succession of images, ideas, emotions and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not fully understood, though they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history. Ever heard about Astral Projection? The astral projection occur while individual enter a dreaming state. Its a dramatic experience, set ourself on journey in which anything is possible like flying, performing great physical feats, meeting someone we can't meet and visiting faraway places. Astral plane is dreamlike world and scientific investigations have shown that ourbody respond to whatever is taking place in dream. That's a good explainations why sometime we feel so tired when we wake up from our sleep with a thoughfull dream. 

In my case, its not astral projection. It just a pure dream..I guess. But that dream really have an effect in what I feel now. I feel so free.... and lighten up. From what? I can't tell. But that's dream really changed me.... and my point of view.

.....if Life is really a wonderful journey.... I wonder ... what make after life have any different?
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top