Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

For Love that never Last


You will never know where the word 'DEA' come from. Its come from word 'DEAR' minus 'R'. I used this word to refer someone name in my phonebook. Someone close to my heart. But then... I love that and use as my nickname here in blogging world.

Frenz, everyone has love that keep for so long in their heart. Love that never last and never gone away whatever , whenever and however. Stubborn love that give us more spirit to think about it and remember it whereever we are. Try hard to let it go but have no heart to loose it.

This kind of love is a blessing. Love which never last is true love that hide itself and grow bigger and bigger each time without anyone realize. This kind of love never show its form and doesn't care to recognize. What its need it just love and loving. Missing and wishing. Praying and hoping... that one day... that love will show the way...

Love in our heart is blessing. Doesn't matter to who and for who. Love is not  love...until you realiza that you will never be happy without it. For love that never last..hide inside me forever for someone ..close to my heart.  Who is she? anyone??? naaaa.....
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top