Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

The Power of Mind

Remember AI? Artificial Inteligence? Mind Operations?

I have an Enemy, which I can’t touch. Not because she is immune, protected, untouchable or invincible. Just because I love her so much. I protect her by myself. I can’t hurt her physically or mentally because I don’t want to be her true enemy. But she always hurt me with her soft spoken, her sarcasm, and her attitude toward me. But she’s good to me, sincere or not. I adore her. She is my favorit figure. I respect her….in every way. That’s way I can’t attact her back.

Do I need suffer in silent?

I guess... I can’t afford to lose her, but I want her to change her attitude toward me. It’s better for me to hear she says….”I don’t like You” than “I like you. But you…bla….bla.  So, I did mind operations. First, I spied on her and I set a trap.

And I lose. I am a looser.
Cos, when she came to me in misery, begging in tears and smile…no anger…. I felt miserable. More than hers. And I melted. In the way the snow melted under the sun with hope….the glayser will flow to sweet green valley. Than I know…I love her more than I hate her.

She’s already in misery. I couldn’t seen her in that way…. Than I said… Good Bye.
Do you think my mind operations fail? No! it’s working. But I fail! I am not that strong enough to destroy her in her misery or even to look at her in that kind face.
Yes..I am Fail. Yet I don’t know how to finish this.
Poor me!
***
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top