Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Fuel fixed

Fuel price Decrease! Good news or bad news?
I don’t know! Really I don’t know. Nothing different in my ordinary life.

The food prices still high. Transportations fee no change yet. Maybe have to wait till all everything stabil then we can enjoy the decrease of fuel price. When ya..we can use water as our car fuel?

I ever read about Hydrogen car. But not one I see in my country road. All vehicle use petrol or gasoline. No one use water. Or solar cell? Not so ordinary. Simple techologi with high prices. Only good for solar light or water heater.

And my Suzuki Spin still consume a petrol, perhaps till it expired date. Motorbike another choice from car. But the greates of all, and take the first place for long-long time is only…and the one… Good for nature, minus polutant is….. My Father ”Wind Bike” alias Bicycle.

Bravo Bicycle!!!

Free Polutant!!
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top