Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

So Far... So Close!!

Far,  you are from me now...body and soul... and the heart tooo. But still I remember you, loving you, missing...like no one else other than you. What's that means?

Remember what Gibran said in his "treasure chest"? "Only death can erase your memory in me..."
I m not ready to die, even sometime I was think that was "indeed" a good idea. A simple good idea.

If me die... I can stay near you forever without you realize , you see, you knowing... I 'll be very free enjoy  life with you... without your anger.. your grumbling, your....hatre, your love... nooo (I still want that love) I can watching you without you feeling uncomfortable....

but.. that's too good to be true!
what the holly book said, once me die.... the angel of the death will force me and drag me into the underwold...  I don't think I m ready for that...

So.. no choice just enjoy my life.. even so far... but its so close.
bcoz you are here... inside my heart
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top