Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

The Sinking Ship

I was on the big giant ship loooking at the blue ocean and the beautiful sky above. It's not Titanic or one of cruise with Starcruises Flag. It just an ordinary ship but big enough for the passengers to playing, gathering and partying. As usual, me with my ignorance attitude stand up on the doc, doing nothing..thinking nothing. Empty. Feeling lonely in the midle of the crowd. Then suddenly the ship shaking and slowly starting to sink.

I heard the kids and the women passenger screaming and crying. When I look around, I realised we aren't in the ocean anymore..but sailing in the river. I help the kids and women to save themselves by jumping to the side of the river and climb the hill as soon as posible. The ship sinking with the crew on it. But all passengers safe and sound.

We are sitting and waiting. Not long after, another ship come. Not so big, but enough space for everyone. Except me.....and few pepole which I don't know who exactly they are. They said I can't go with them. I have to stay and wait till the next big ship coming because we have different destination. Then I climb the hill, sitting on top of it and waiting...waiting until my alarm clock ringging....

And the next step what I do... open the book and start to 'menghitung Mimpi'.
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top