Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

When 30 back to 13

Childish.... people said.
No matter what everybody have this side of personality. Being grow up doesn't mean serious and boring. Independent yes... but the most important is happy and disaster free.

I remeber as a kid, I was less worry...less problem. What in my mind was just study and study. Don't know for what. One think I know if  me get no1 in the class, my brother cousin will give me a present and my fam will be proud of me.  Everything is very simple and easy. Easy come and easy go.

But know... every little thing make me worry. Small thing make me stress. Everything have to do in proper way... if not you will get the label......ishhh. When 13 goes to 30 people praise them..but when 30 back to 13...????

Do you know, it is very easy for us to get lost in situations and conditions? regarding what and who we are? Sometime it best get lose....and be found...then never lost and never be found.
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top