Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Retrieve Suspended Yahoo!Mail

Retrieve Suspended Yahoo!Mail account is not difficult at all. As long as you can remember the password correctly, doesn’t matter how long your Yahoo!Mail account have been suspended it still can be retrieve.

Do you have any inactive Yahoo!Mail ? I have plenty…hehehe. The reason is because I always forgot the password and also my detail information. Long time ago Yahoo!Mail have a rule and regulations which saying that if your  yahoo  account inactive for at least 3 month, it will be suspended.

A friend of mine who already pass away years ago has a Yahoo!Mail account. I like her ID, sometime she let me used it. When she still alive, I just need to ask her what the password was..but because I have a short brain I never memorize it. So when she pass away, everything gone with her.

A few days ago, a miracle happen. I was thinking about her and me and what we both like and dislike. Suddenly I remember  ‘words’ she always mention long time ago. A simple words that only me and her know the meaning but already disappear from my dictionary since her un-present.

And for the 1st time after thousand time, my attempt to login into her Yahoo!Mail account was successful. Thanks God. Ooh… forget to say, I might retrieve her Yahoo!Mail account, but the account is already empty. No email, no contact. So it consider as brand new Yahoo!Mail account with old ID. You must be wonder why I tried so hard to retrieve it. All because…. because I used her email account for my PayPal. And I forget my PayPal password…. hehehe.


So friend, if you have a suspended Yahoo!Mail account what you need to do to retrieve it, is  remember the password. Doesn’t matter how long its have been suspended as long as you can remember the password you will have it back. Simple right? yeah.. thanks to Yahoo!
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top