Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Mother how are you to day?

Mother how are you to day? You know that I miss you so much. IMG_0103 All thing I did to hurt you, the only way to attract your attentions.

I'm not strong like what. I'm not that arrogant too. I'm weak...looser....I want stay near you..but..I also want stay far away from you... I don't know what I want...Never know... I only know...that..... I miss you... now...

Mother..don't worry.. you'll be fine. I'm not promises but I'll try. You can hate me as much as you want... so I can hurt you as deep as I can.... That's  fair, right?

Love and hate is like one side of the coin. One coin with two side..but..one...just one. You can choose with side you like. All same...only different name..different picture..Flowers003  ..same feeling.

Mother how are you to day? God bless you. You will live longer than me. Stay young and pretty .... and have a nice day...

Happy birth day!(08/07/57)

loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top