Bukan Sekedar KAMUS!

loading...

Home Sweet Home

kom1 Welcome home… miss Trouble maker! Home Sweet Home!  Muahaha… I love my nickname. I m not that’s kind of trouble maker actually… but this kind of Troublemaker…. Yeah… being the single and second oldest in my big happy family cieee… my presence is always insignificant.
I m belong to at least three families. 1st, my parent family. I m the youngest daughter of my mother and the second youngest child of my father. I m the twin sister of the first daughter of my mother cousin and the youngest in my big aunty families. I have plenty sisters and brothers. But the one who share the same father and mother are two and three with me. Whatever… its really fun to be a family member of many families.
Now… the journey is just began. The questions is.. what the next step? Its lie if I said I haven’t any plan. But its also lie if I say I have one. So….??
But what ever will be… its always fun and fascinating moment to be back again and again in my true environment where I was before.
Welcome home…. miss TroubleMaker. Home sweet home
loading...
Bagikan :
Back To Top